TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - VTD
People Seeking Info

Subject VTD

Posted by Dave N on May 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM
  This message has been viewed 311 times.

In Reply To DVDBURN, sorry about the above 3 idiots, didn't posted by samsung-Z [Houston] on May 09, 2013 at 08:28 PM

Message Go away...

I call you out for your childish behaviour on this forum and you resort to name calling and other dumb antics. It IS my business (and everyone else's) when you come on here and lower the collective IQ on this forum - I will continue to call you out and VTD all of your nonsense posts.

Make a rational post/argument and I won't VTD - but I don't think you're capable of doing so. Grow up and post accordingly, or go back to MySpace where this kind of crap is celebrated.

This car is probably owned by a snowboarder.

Sig Quotes:

"I JUST saw your polls post" email from BigTDogg on March 24, 2009 in reference to this polls post from Jan 7, 2009.

"Your sausage scares me!" - TT-XTZ 6/13/05

"Or he's having a rough week like the rest of us and decided to take out his agressions of not being breast fed on me." BigTDogg 15:45, 09/25/03

"Pick her up from day care and take her to Dairy Queen for a snow cone." YugoBernie 1/7/04

of course those are canadian bannings and beatings, which after the conversion rate is really only a "hey! stop that!" Chris(NJ) 1/14/04

see the green "n" next to my name? what's COZ? (n/m) - 300zx88 8/11/04

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.